LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 18, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register an account or make a purchase with us whether on this website or in-store, you may voluntarily provide personal information such as:
- your name(s),
- phone number(s),
- email address(es),
- shipping address(es),
- billing address(es)
- contact details of recipients(s)
- date and month of birth
- marketing preferences
- payment information
- transaction details and history
- information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- register an account with us;
- request services from us such as subscribing to our email newsletter for updates;
- fill in any forms on our website;
- submit a comment, question or feedback to us, or contact and correspond with us in any way such as email, text message, via social media or by phone;
- and make purchases of goods or services through our website or in-store.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Your personal data and information will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website;
- To facilitate purchases of good and services both offline and online;
- To send you updates regarding your order or purchase via email or telephone when needed;
- To answer your questions, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- To send you promotional emails when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize the content of our website and e-mails according to your online behavior, needs and personal preferences;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To improve the content and maintenance of the website;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research;
- To obtain anonymous analytical data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics;
- To identify the causes of and resolve any problems related to our website, web servers, etc.
When you place an order or make a purchase via our website or in-store, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio) does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio) may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- to service providers as necessary for any third party to provide services associated with your order or purchase. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent);
- to business partners and affiliates with whom we have contracted to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you. For example, your personal information may be shared with business partners with whom we jointly offer products and services. We require our business partners and affiliates to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data they obtain on our behalf;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce our Terms & Conditions;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio).
Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio) greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our products and services).
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, your settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our website may not function or display properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Instagram or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Instagram, or Google Ads settings.
- If you are using your mobile device, check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13)
Penn Designs, LLC’s (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio’s) website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email, newsletters, etc. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘Unsubscribe Me’ link at the bottom of our e-mail marketing communications and complete the required steps. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio) will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
Penn Designs, LLC's (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio’s) operations are located primarily in the United States. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
To protect your personal information, Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio) takes reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to make sure your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is guaranteed 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website or store.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
HOW TO CONTACT US
Penn Designs, LLC (d/b/a Lillian’s Floral Studio)
2807 Bransford Ave, Suite A
Nashville, Tennessee 37204